Suggestion for more freedom of hiring of musicians

Hi, I have just recently joined this game and I'm really liking it. However, I would like to propose a suggestion to allow players to choose musicians of any skill without following the original required skills, which limit some players to play according the game's rules. I am sure that many players here would like to hire whichever musicians of whichever skill they want. For example, a rhythm guitarist may not be necessary if a player intends to use another musician or not use it at all (e.g. a bass guitar in place of the rhythm guitar, the removal of a vocalist for an instrumental band). Hence, a solution I suggest would be to either a) keep the genres but at the same time, remove all required skills; or b) keep the required skills but put them as recommendations so that they won't affect the gameplay.
Sorry if this post was long, but I needed to address this issue so that other players can at least have some more freedom in managing their bands. :)
Link
I'm sorry if I'm missing something here but I'm really not following you at all. Why would the band members for specific genres not play the instruments associated with those genres? It'd be a bit strange to say the least if you had a solo vocalist for example but your only band member was a drummer. Also if you could just choose any musician to be in your band, no matter what they were skilled in, and it didn't affect the game play then what would be the point of having recommended skills as it'd basically be meaningless anyway?
Link
I'm a bit sorry that the post was very long and vague. But the main objective that I wanted was to allow a player to have a custom genre, so that players can choose whichever musicians they want and, possibly, within a certain limit of members. When I wrote "recommended skills", I meant that while members would be allowed to hire any members they want, they would be given a bonus (but I'm not sure what type of bonus though...) if they had the members required, but it wouldn't be as restrictive as the current situation.
Link