Certified Records and Awards

I think the game should include recording certifications and award ceremonies. I think they would give players a goal to work towards when managing their bands.
Link
+1 Sounds awesome!
Link
+ (for me this has been a very lonely journey)
at least if there were milestones with some reward it would have attracted a lot more players (then we can have a lot more of 'local hits' and 'rating-pool' hits to actually feel like I know the people who are playing. but right now, the top 3 managers at the charts seem untouchable (specifically #1)
We need milestones and awards that help the lower ranks who play religiously to get catapulted up to be able to keep it interesting in the top 3
Link
Yes.
Link
Sounds great. It something the game needs in order to be more realistic and fun.
Link
I would also like some kind of money sink. I maxed the bank a while ago and am about 200m away from maxing cash too, at which point I just can't earn any more, I guess
Link
well it think tax got increased, since I lose way more money per day now and am not possible to make enough back with my bands. So basically don't try to make money since you will be penalized for having it and have no way to spend it. You are only able to delete it if your bank is full, which means you already have over 2 billion and have high tax...
Link
what i think and this is only a suggestion dont know if any of you remember or was involved in the Project Rockstar game when the daily turn renewed in your news you used to get random events that was either good or bad for your bands from either boosts in sales for a particular band or a life event which made a band member have a fall out and leave so you would have to find another member or my personal favourite was the dreaded wimble who would pop up now and again sometimes he would steal a load of cash from you or you caught him in time and beat the crap out of him and robbed him ect just things that would make it more interesting so when you have your daily updayt you dont know until you check wether or not you had a good or bad event or none at all
Link
+1 Agreed.
Link
I do agree with what your saying
Link
how about Genre specific charts?
Link
Link
Bump.
I know this forum post is kinda old, but I started playing a couple months ago and reading these suggestions, they all would make the game better and hopefully attract more new players.
How as a community can we make this happen?
Link