The News (2016-04-17)

First time this year and what a news it is - a total remake of the looks of this game.

It's been a while since this game was update. All this time was spent on upgrading to most recent version of underlying framework, on which this game is based. There are only very very few places left untouched during this work.

With new version of framework comes a new framework for user interface (or "frontend", or "CSS"). Hence the refreshed looks of this game. I hope it will be far more mobile friendly (and desktop also), and pleasant to the aye as well.

The game features wise nothing has changed, or at least i hope so. But because of how much work was put it to this update, there might be some errors left unnoticed. If you would find one by chance, i will be super thankful if you inform me. I also will keep an aye for errors.

Till next time.

Link
Can we have the option of the old layout? This one is too spread out. Barely had to scroll in the other one, but this, on every page there's extra clicking. PWEEEAAASE give the users that option. It's more convenient for some.
Link

Sorry to disappoint you, but because of changes to underlying framework of this game, i can't bring back old look. Simply, there aren't any old components, for which that style could be applied.

Additional reason this new style looks like it is, is because of Google search punishment. There is additional space between links, menu items, so that this game could satisfy mobile usability rules and will not be removed from Google searches, when the search is done on mobile devices.

Sorry once more. I hope that after week or so it wouldn't be that big inconvenient for you.

Link