Can I have collabs and features?

Whether in between bands, or better yet, with artists, is there a way to make Supergroups and collab albums?
Link

I'm afraid you can't do that. I will mark this on my possible future changes list, but it won't be implemented any time soon.

Link
Jus a thought. Thnx, man.
Link
For a supergroup, you could probably migrate musicians from your other bands into a new one, without hiring outside musicians. Just a suggestion :)
(PS: Sorry this is off-topic, but I just wanted to express that I'm finding this game really interesting. Hope it gets more activity soon, because I suspect I'll be getting into this alot. Cheers!)
Link

Welcome to the game.

Not sure if i understood your suggestion, but currently you can move musicians between bands using Backstage (that you can find in band manage page).

About the game update, yes, now it should get far more frequent updates than it was before last update. The last update was kind of big work, had to basically rewrite game from scratch.

Link
So will we get the feature?
Link
Sorry, but clearly i was too optimistic in my last post on this topic. Current game changes are on hold, as you can see from the lack of game change announcements. Maybe in the future there will be more time to continue on improving this game.
Link