Update to Login page (2014-09-11)

Some news about the game.

On the "Login / Register" page from now on You will find a new option - "Remember me". Nothing fancy here, by checking this option your game session will last for 14 days, and if You don't select it your session will last until closing browser.

And an obvious security reminder, don't select this option "Remember me" if You are browsing on public computer/device.

Link

Another update to the same "Login / Register" page: now You can login with your Facebook or Google account. All You have to do is click link to your favorite identity provider, accept permissions and You are loged in. No password or username needed.

The login is performed by comparing e-mail address, so your Facebook or Google e-mail should match with the one that You provided during registration to this game. If e-mail address currently doesn't match, You can change email address on a "Edit manager info" page.

A note for those concerning about Your privacy. No connection is made to the Facebook or Google until You click one of the identity provider's link. And if You choose to use identity provider, the only information, that is used, is e-mail address.

Another note, that when using one of the identity provider, the option "Remember me" doesn't work. That is for a security reasons.

Link