Practicing does next to nothing

I've begun to realize as I play this game that ordering my band to practice hardly ever does any good on lower skill band members. I've actually begun to realize it's more profitable to disband them and hire higher skill band members. The way it should work IMO is that at lower skill levels practicing goes faster, and slows down at higher skill levels for balancing. As it is, if I have a 15 skill band member, and spend three days on practicing he may be at most 17-18.
Link

Hi, Newah.

You are right on both your observations. It is more profitable just to fire musician from the band and hire a new member, and practicing does add very little to the musician's skill. This suggest that band practice is not the most worked out feature of the game and this will change sometime in the future. The only upside of the current practice system is that when your band is practicing, it's musicians' salary stays the same. After reworked practice system salary will increase together with the musician's skill.

Link
I'm glad to know that the issue is known about. By the way, I think this game is really quite good, so don't take my criticism too seriously. :)
I've been learning PHP recently, and this type of thing is tough. Keep up the good work.
Link

Thank you! Absolutely no problem about your criticism, the more of it the better. : )

Good luck on your PHP learning.

Link