Gigging

Hey, i've noticed that gigging doesn't make any money or give any indication about it. Before it would say 'X amount of people came profit is x' etc now there's not even that. I have some songs and an album in the charts for that band. So i'm not sure if it's a new bug that's recently popped up or maybe the gigging format is being changed...?
Link

Hi, Gavin. No, there isn't a bug. As I see, Your band Exponential is giging three days and You will get revenue for three days when instruction ends. Thank you for pointing this out, because i'm not sure what is better, reward revenue after every day while giging instruction lasts, or reward revenue only after instruction ends. What is Your opinion on this topic?

Link
Definitely reward gigging per day. If the gigging amount is basically the same per day without any changes, give it daily. If you get more money per day invested when you select 2 or 3 days of gigging, then I see a point to withholding.
Link

Thank You, Khazadum, for your opinion.
The only bonus for gigging for 2 or 3 days is that you don't have to set band instruction for the duration of gigging.
Probably it is more logical by rewarding after each gigging day and this will be changed in the near future.

Link